Skip to content
- Meetings of the Regulator must be held at the times and places determined by the Chairperson of the Regulator.
- Three members of the Regulator constitute a quorum for a meeting.
- The Chairperson may regulate the proceedings at meetings as he or she may think fit and must keep minutes of the proceedings.
- If the Chairperson is absent from a meeting the members present shall elect one of their number to preside at that meeting.
- Subject to subsection (2), a decision of the Regulator is taken by resolution agreed to by the majority of members at any meeting of the Regulator.
- In the event of an equality of votes regarding any matter the Chairperson has a casting vote in addition to his or her deliberative vote.