Skip to content
- There is hereby established a juristic person to be known as the Information Regulator, which—
- has jurisdiction throughout the Republic;
- is independent and is subject only to the Constitution and to the law and must be impartial and perform its functions and exercise its powers without fear, favour or prejudice;
- must exercise its powers and perform its functions in accordance with this Act and the Promotion of Access to Information Act; and
- is accountable to the National Assembly.